Technical Support / Customer Service
Viking has an opening for a full time Customer Service Representative. We are looking for candidates that will:
* Receive orders by email, fax, and answering the telephone.
* Answer product questions as needed; suggest information about related products.
* Open and maintain customer accounts by recording and updating account information.
* Enter orders and verify product availability.
* Keep customers informed by confirming and clarifying orders. Communicate shipping or back-order delays, and track delayed packages.
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; follow up to ensure resolution.
* Maintain historical records by filing orders and related documents.
* Assist in processing UPS shipments as needed.
Education / Experience:
* Must have knowledge typically obtained with a high school or equivalent diploma; college or technical school a plus.
* Must have dependable attendance and be a team player.
* Must have computer data entry skills and be comfortable and quick on a keyboard.
* Familiarity with automotive parts / applications a strong plus, but not required.
Viking offers a competitive wage and benefit plan, including 401k, profit sharing, health care, personal time, etc. Please apply online by submitting your resume and include wage / salary history. Walk-ins are not accepted. Viking is an equal opportunity employer.