We are currently looking to add detail-oriented, reliable assemblers to our company. This position involves assembling small parts and subassemblies by performing a variety of routine and repetitive processes. It also requires the use of a few simple hand tools. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Study parts lists and gather the correct parts and/or subassemblies;
- Accurately and carefully follow demonstrated procedures and work instructions;
- Use simple hand tools in the correct manner;
- Effectively complete repetitive tasks at a fair pace in the same manner every time;
- Stand for up to 8 hours per day;
- Lift up to 50 lbs. (occasional);
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Acquire necessary skills and knowledge as required;
- Take ownership for accuracy of processes;
- Work successfully in a team environment & handle multiple tasks;
- Effectively interact & communicate within the team and other functional groups; and
- Be on time to work each and every workday.
Candidates that have at least 3 months of previous production experience are strongly preferred. Education required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Competitive hourly wage. Viking’s benefit package includes medical insurance, a 401k and profit sharing program, a pension program, paid personal time, etc.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
***NO WALK INS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE***